These tips may seem pretty basic but they can save you time, and money.
- Send something in writing, or an Email.
- Please save Autocad dwg files as version 2000.
- Illustrator files should be sent as ai. files. (Please note that EPS, PDF's, jpeg's and Bitmaps are acceptable also).
- Google Sketchup files can be sent but leave shapes flattened, do not use the push/pull function.
- For 3D files please send either OBJ or STL file types.
- It's always a good idea to also send a PDF file so we can check against the CAD file, which can sometimes be corrupted when converting to our CAD/CAM software.
- Intersecting curves and lines need to connect, unintentional broken vectors will require welding (joining)
- Lines on top of each other can cause problems.
- Polylines with thicknesses should be set to thickness zero.